Port Elizabeth Waste Management Services
WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EP Waste Management offer a 7 day a week service to international branded hotels, guest houses, lodges, restaurants, fast foods, franchises, service stations, business parks, office blocks, factories, schools or any business which generates any sort of waste stream. Services include from Once off clean-ups to scheduled collections with various facilities as below or specially manufactured for the client by EP Waste Management.
- 50 Liter drums
- 110 Liter drums
- 120 Liter Wheelie bins
- 240 Liter Wheelie bins
- 1000 Liter IBC’s
- 6 cubic meter skips
- 30 Cubic meter/6 meter open or closed top containers
- Specially manufactured stands or bins for any clients needs
On-site Sorting and Cleaning
Sorting waste at source and maximizing recycling is our specialty. We manage your waste on-site and save you money whilst reducing your waste to landfill.
We do a free of charge waste audit on-site and with our effective strategy we will reduce your waste to landfill.
Septic tank Pump suck
We will pump suck any size septic tank and dispose legally and with cradle to grave documentation.
Common recyclable products
- Paper – white & coloured paper etc…
- Card board – boxes,packaging etc…
- Plastics – bags,bottles,wrapping etc…
- Metal – cans,scrap etc…
- Glass – bottles,widows etc…
Specialized recyclable products
- Solid Wood recycling- industrial pallets,building material etc…
- e Waste recycling- old/broken computers, printers,scanners etc…
- polystyrene recycling- only large volumes uncontaminated
- Battery recycling- All Types and sizes
General and Hazardous Waste Removal
Whatever waste we cannot recycle, we will safely dispose of at a licensed landfill site and keep the following documentation on storage for audit purpose.
- Safe disposal certificates
- Operation permits
We separate organic waste from your waste stream which is then taken care of by supplying it to farmers and for composting.
- Perished foods – past sell by date
- Spoiled/decomposed meats – off meat
Sustainable Record Keeping
A Daily record is kept and available to clients on a monthly basis.